What We Do
- One word…COMMUNITY…Its what we’re about.
- Our community is local, so our concentration is local.
- We encourage a strong environment of collaboration amongst different groups, organizations, and individuals by pooling our resources to build a healthy community.
- Our current program venue includes the following:
- Overcoming challenges within the community by providing topic-specific workshops.
- Promoting cultural diversity in the Middle Tennessee area by hosting Newroz, the Kurdish New Year, during the spring.
- Encouraging scholastic achievement amongst youth by hosting a back-to-school picnic for the community.
- Building strong families by providing English classes
- We hope to establish future programs, and strengthen current ones, with your help.