Vision and Mission
- Promote life and welfare of the Kurds towards positive integration into mainstream America.
- Engage the Kurdish community in American civic responsibilities
- Preserve the cultural heritage of the Kurdish people.
- Work with other communities on issues related to improving the life of refugees and immigrants on both local and national levels.
- Collaborate with other organizations to unify efforts in the community and avoid duplication in services.
- Advocate a strong voice for the Kurds locally and nationally.
- Advance and elevate awareness the Kurdish Cause
- Educate the general public and the Kurdish community about the Kurds and Kurdistan through educational, cultural, athletic, and artistic programs.